Our walk provides vital funds to keep local organizations open and providing services to those who need it the most. All proceeds go towards lifesaving services for people living with HIV and AIDS here in Atlanta.
The funds you raise and your participation will help local organizations:
- Provide care and services for people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Implement and expand free testing services through mobile testing units and other programs in Atlanta.
- Support educational efforts to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS and reduce societal stigma.
- Provide free or low-cost medical care for HIV positive people in need.
- Help produce a walk and festival that reinforces our sense of community and reminds us that we can do amazing things when we stand united against HIV and AIDS.
Join us and make a real difference for those in need.
Raised So Far:
Need help getting started? We put together a helpful list of fundraising tips and tricks to support your fundraising efforts.
- Start fundraising early. It never hurts to be the first to email your friends and family to make the ask. Use one of the sample emails in your Participant Center to get started.
- Change your Facebook cover photo to the AIDS Walk Atlanta banner. Download our images for Facebook here.
- Post on social media and ask your friends and family to make a donation to your personal fundraising page. Download our social media conversation bubbles here.
- Tweet out your fundraising appeal or post one of our social squares on Instagram or Facebook. Download our images for Instagram here.
- Create a Fundraising Event: Put together a yard sale, car wash, or dinner party to help raise funds.
- Ask your donors to ask their employer for a matching gift.
If you missed our Summer of FUNdraising webinar, check it out at https://bit.ly/3K1Eer6
Problems downloading our tools? If you are using Google Chrome, right-click on the link and choose "save link as" to save the download on your computer. Or use a different browser.